The Bare & Boho nappy collection is an innovative minimalist nappy system, designed to make nappy changing simple, efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
The Bare and Boho nappy products have been thoughtfully designed here in Australia & ethically created featuring signature designer and hand-drawn prints and custom elements.
OSFM stands for One-Size-Fits-Most and is suitable for weight ranges between 4/5kg up to 16/18kg.
The single Set comes with one shell and hemp/organic cotton insert.
Our Nappy Components:
Our system involves two separate pieces:
Featuring snaps in the groin to size the length and snaps at the waist to size the tummy fit.
OSFM (One-size-fits-most): Approximately 4kg to18kg (birth to toddler) depending on the shape of your little one. Completely customizable regarding size, shape and absorbency, based on the specific needs of your little one
The shell consists of a soft waterproof outer layer made of Water-resistant fabric (PUL) featuring a stunning designer print, and a water-resistant inner lining (PUL) that allows for any mess to be easily wiped clean.
The unique waterproof lining means the shell can be reused, lasting numerous nappy changes before washing is required.
Made with light-weight waterproof materials, washing is as simple as a wipe-down, spray down or a rinse under the tap, and drying time is fast.
Featuring outer double gusseting around the thighs to guard against leakage as well as gusseting at the rear of the nappy to avoid leakage up the back.
Involves two options to allow for custom shaping and fit:
HOW TO FIT OUR NAPPIES:
1. Snap insert into the waterproof inner lining of the shell
2. For more absorbency (overnight/heavy wetters): snap booster to the waterproof inner lining of the shell first, then snap the insert on top of the booster
3. Lay baby on top of open nappy, ensuring back of nappy sits just at the top of baby's bottom crack
4. Pull the front of nappy up much higher on the belly than the back
5. Adjust the length of the nappy via groin snap rise: connect the snaps upwards to shorten the nappy
6. Use fingers to tuck the excess fabric upwards in between front groin rise snaps
7. Bring side waist tabs up and around baby for a snug and secure fit around the waist
8. Pull leg gussets out around thighs, running a finger along the inside of the shell gussets and pull out the insert gussets so they sit within the shell gussets (this will ensure the insert is sitting flat and not bunched up inside the nappy)
9. Tuck the shell gusset elastic back into baby's underwear line to avoid discomfort
10. Ensure no gaps around back or thighs, and ensure two fingers width at the front top panel so there is some space for when baby is sitting up
11. Nappy Changes: Snap out soiled insert and snap clean one in! (Shells are completely waterproof and wipe-able to ensure multiple uses before washing, however, you may choose to spray and wipe down/air-dry/wash between uses.
Sign up to our newsletter and go into the monthly draw to win a $50 store voucher!
By completing this form you agree to receive emails from us and may unsubscribe at any time.