Baby & Child Runny Nose
End of Stock Sellout - selling at less than wholesale price.
Baby & Child Runny Nose includes ingredients such as Eyebright and Golden Seal which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help temporarily relieve a runny nose. The formula includes ingredients that are traditionally used to help with both a clear runny nose and a thick, congested nose. Runny Nose can be used in children from 6 months of age.
- Gluten free
- Sugar free
- Lactose free
- Free from artificial colours
- No artificial flavours
- Sometimes runny noses are just part of being young. But If your child often has a runny nose, work with your healthcare professional to find out the cause.
- Avoid stuffy, damp or mouldy environments.
- Try reducing your child’s intake of dairy products, sugary and processed foods to see if this helps their runny nose. (If you are no longer breastfeeding or using formula and your child is not regularly having milk or other dairy products, make sure you choose dairy substitutes that have added calcium.)
- Encourage your child to drink plenty of water.
How to Use
Infants and children 6 months – 2 years: 1 mL.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2 mL.
Give every half hour for up to 4 doses if required until symptoms are relieved. May be given every 4 hours after this. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
Each 2 mL dose contains 2 μL of each of: Allium cepa 4C, Arsenicum album 6C, Euphrasia 4C, Hepar sulfuris 6C, Hydrastis canadensis 4C, Kali bichromicum 6C, Kali iodatum 6C, Natrum muriaticum 5C, Nux vomica 6C, Pulsatilla 4C.
All Brauer Baby & Child products are free from:
- Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
- Gluten and lactose