Baby & Child Teething
End of Stock Sellout - selling at less than wholesale price.
Baby & Child Teething contains homeopathic ingredients which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve the pain, discomfort and irritability associated with teething. Baby & Child Teething may be used from birth: the natural blackcurrant flavour and included oral measuring dropper make it easy to give to your baby.
- Sugar free
- Free from artificial colours and flavours
Teething Babies Helpful Hints
Babies don’t come with an instruction manual and sometimes it’s hard
to pinpoint exactly what’s wrong. If your baby is teething, they may show some of the following symptoms/ behaviors::
- Have red swollen gums
- Chew or gnaw at their gums (and anything else they can get hold of!)
- Rub their cheeks and pull their ears
- Be irritable and have more restless sleep
- Show less interest in their food.
If you are concerned about your baby’s health, always talk to your healthcare professional.
- A refrigerated teething ring can be soothing for your baby to chew on.
- Gently massage your baby’s gums with your own little finger or with
- some ice.
- Give your baby lots of extra cuddles and comfort.
- Ask family members and friends to help look after bub so you can look after yourself too. Make sure you get some extra rest and time out during the day, especially if you are not getting a good night's sleep.
How to Use
Infants under 6 months: 0.5 mL.
Infants 6 months and over: 1 mL
Give every half hour for up to 4 doses if required until symptoms are relieved. May be given every 4 hours after this. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
Each 1mL dose contains 1 μL of each of: Aconitum nap. 30C; Actaea spicata 6C; Belladonna 30C; Chamomilla 30C; Colocynthis 6C; Kreosotum 6C; Merc. sol. 6C; Nux vomica 6C; Silicea 6C.
All Brauer Baby & Child products are free from:
- Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
- Gluten and lactose